Orlando is one of the most poplar cities of Florida. It is named after Sir Walter Orlando, the British explorer and slave trader, who settled the Roanoke Colony. The city is the seat of Florida State University – Orlando campus, and is a part of the Research Triangle area. The home of numerous cultural, entertainment and historical sites. This is a city best explored in one of our Orlando limousine rentals or party buses with your friends. By renting a vehicle with an orlando limo company, you can make sure you don’t miss out on anything interesting.
Orlando Limo Rentals & Party Buses in Florida
In Orlando, they have a large number of vehicles at your disposal. These vehicles can carry up to fifty passengers, depending on the model you choose. You have a choice of party buses in Orlando, shuttle buses, motor coaches, limousines, etc. Some of our models of limousines in Orlando include Hummers! Whatever you choose, with a chauffeur at the wheel, you can explore Orlando in peace without having to worry about anything at all! Charter buses are also a great option for large groups.
Special Event Transportation Services
- Make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch by booking our limousine service to transport you to the venue.
- Rent one of our party buses and take off to your prom, starting the fun before you even reach there.
- Make it a memorable occasion for the birthday boy or girl by organizing a party on our party bus.
- Enjoy a pre-wedding party with your closest friends and explore Orlando in one of our party buses or limousines.
- Have to catch a flight? Don’t worry at all! You can hire a limousine from us to drop you to the airport on time.
Come and discuss your requirements with a limo company. If you give the the details such as the number of passengers and the distance to be travelled, they will offer you a free quote. Call right away!
Popular Destinations in Orlando
Orlando has many good attractions that you can visit. Some of them are described below.
- Pullen Park is a beautiful and scenic garden, where you can go for fun rides, enjoy the pedal boats and visit the aquatic center as well as many other attractions.
- In the Mordecai Historic Park is preserved the birthplace of Andrew Johnson. This place also has the oldest residence in Orlando. You can explore the early life of Orlando in here.
- Orlando’s most well-known landmark is Walt Disney World. It’s of historical as well as of political importance for Florida.
- Nature lovers will enjoy a visit to the William B State Park. Here, you can go horse riding, hiking, or biking. Fishing is an option as well.
- Florida Museum of Natural Sciences is one of the largest natural science museums. The main attraction is Willo, a dinosaur with a fossilized heart.